Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Taiji Anyone?

I didn't realize how many of my friends now have blogs. Why were you all holding out on me?! So I just got home from school and realized that I have a lot of negative energy...all focused at school of course. One of my classes is called 'Alternative Skills and Practice Environments'. Basically, it is all of the stuff that is out there in the therapy world that they don't teach us but feel we should be aware of. So today's lecture and lab was on Tai Chi (really Taiji...learned that today too) and Quigong. One may perform Taiji to balance your body, health, and spirit and/or Qigong to balance energy (you can think of Qigong like yoga). When these are out of whack (professionally speaking) you create negative energy within yourself. I began thinking about what it is that is causing me to have this negative energy? Then I counted up my assignments for the semester. FORTY-ONE. 41 projects, assignments, papers, presentations, and grades all together. Now it is apparent where all of this negative energy is coming from! Do I believe in this 'complimentary medicine'? I don't know...and I'm not sure I'll ever know (at least not before May 15) because I have too much work to do :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lacey, I was reading your blog; what is this devil stuff? I always thought you were an angel! (Still do!!!) It is a cute way to keep in touch. Maybe I will find out more about what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete